Complaint Review: Comwave

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: cindy — Ontario
, Ontario Canada

Comwave Unfair Contract Practices Toronto Ontario Canada

Firstly, I signed up for the internet telephone only if I could use it on my APARTMENT teclecom and the rep I spoke to assured me that it would work. Not only did it not work but everytime I plugged in the device it shut down my internet connection.

I called technical support twice and they could not help to fix the connection problems. So I told them I wanted to cancel the service. He told me that the 1 month free trial was over and I would need to pay the full contract of over $300 to cancel.

I thought this was ridiculous and hung up on him. They still charge my credit card each month for a service that I've never used.

Lesson learned. This company is the worst. No customer service whatsoever. So pretty much everyone of their customers must be paying for a service they are not receiving. well I just cancelled my credit card so I'll let them keep trying to take the $12.09 each month for no service.

This company really is the worst I have ever dealt with. Firstly there internet connection cannot work with apartment intercom and there are connection problems with the modem.

STAY AWAY FROM COMWAVE JUST PAY ROGERS THE $20 A MONTH FOR A REGULAR HOME PHONE. IF their customer service would just say let me send you out a new modem and try different things it would have been fine. I would not recommend this company to anyone use skype, rogers or bell. They are the bottom feeders of the industry living in their own tepid pool of filth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comwave/Ontario/Comwave-Unfair-Contract-Practices-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-1070904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comwave