Complaint Review: Con men on the street

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Con men on the street
Avon, Indiana U.S.A.

Rip-off Stereo Speaker sales con men on the streets of our cities now in Indiana

Hey guys well I messed up I brought the speakers from two white guys in a white van. I went on the internet to check to see if they were good speakers and found your site about them ripping people off. I can't believe this I paid $200 for one speaker. Well, they got me, keep up the site b/c people are going to get rip off just like me.

OH yeah by the way I went to a atm to get the money to pay for the speakers and they were right behind me. I think the bank got there pictures b/.c they were parked right in front of the teller waiting on me. So maybe I should call the bank to see if they have there picture.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Con-men-on-the-street/Avon-Indiana/Rip-off-Stereo-Speaker-sales-con-men-on-the-streets-of-our-cities-now-in-Indiana-6150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Con men on the street