Complaint Review: Concast

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Justin Case — Spring City Pennsylvania
Concast
Internet USA

Concast No customer sevice, They raise your price and decrease yor service Internet

After having all of my three sevices go out intermitinly for months I finally called customer service. They apologized and did nothing. Finally requested someone come out. Person arrived at the end of his 2 hour window and manageged to compleatly disconnect all my sevices. Took him 20 minutes to recconect. Then I was late for all my appointments.Said someone would come out in 4 days, never showed however a computer called me to rate thier service with no option to say never showed.

Waited for a call or help got none, didn't pay bill because they owed me credits, disconnected my service. Called 6 times, no answer, or leave a callback #. Finally got a callback @ 7 PM 28 hours after leahving 2nd message. It was the only time all day I was busy. Called back and was disconnected.

Called Verizon, someone answeed in minutes, cahnged my service the next day, cost $50 less a month and the TV is much better, the inyrtnet faster.

I have no idea of how Comcast stays in business?? Still waiting for a call

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concast/internet/Concast-No-customer-sevice-They-raise-your-price-and-decrease-yor-service-Internet-1056076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concast