Complaint Review: Concept Lens

• Reported By: sacha — Silverdale, Newcastle Internet United Kingdom
Concept Lens
14 Princes Road, Liverpool, L8 1TH Internet United States of America

Concept Lens Non Delivery and non existant customer service Internet

I ordered from this site as they had the product that I required at a reasonable price. They offered fast delivery and the option for Fed Ex delivery at an extra fee. I placed my order on 3rd February 2013, paying extra for Fed Ex and received an email from them on 5th February saying that my order was being processed. I have since heard nothing from them nor have I received my order, this is despite emailing their customer service on two separate occasions. They promised to respond to customer enquiries within 12 hours they have failed to do this. I have tried to contact them using the telephone number on their website, this number does not exist. Having read other reports I am now very concerned that I have been scammed and that I have lost my money. If they were a genuine business why do they not respond to emails and have a telephone number that does not exist? I would warn other people not to order from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concept-Lens/internet/Concept-Lens-Non-Delivery-and-non-existant-customer-service-Internet-1013648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concept Lens