Complaint Review: ConceptLens

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Gigi — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America

ConceptLens ,conceptlens.com payment received but do not ship orders , Internet

I placed my order on Nov.16th and payment was processed right away. I still did not received my order yet and it's been almost a month!

I have sent emails to ConceptLens but did not get an reply untill I sent them a second email. They replied (After 12hrs) saying that my shipment will be dispatched within 24 hrs.

However, after a week, I still did not receive shipment confirmation..... I sent them another email a week later, and they told me AGAIN my shipment will be shipped within 24 hrs!!!

This is the worst shopping experience I've had. I suspect they will keep replying my emails with "We'll ship your order within 24 hrs" and never do actually ship it. This is becoming more and more like a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConceptLens/internet/ConceptLens-conceptlenscom-payment-received-but-do-not-ship-orders-Internet-671074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConceptLens