faint

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dragonfly — York Other United Kingdom
Conceptlens.co.uk

Conceptlens.co.uk extremely UNRELIABLE customer service , Internet

I ordered two pairs of contact lenses from www.conceptlens.co.uk on 31/12/2012 and the website states that the delivery is fast. The fact is, it is not. On top of that, they do not reply to my mail at all. I wonder what kind of customer service is that? Firstly, do not state or claim anything that is not within your potential to do so. Secondly, I have learnt that there were many complains about your services after I bought my contact lenses. My question to you is, why nobody has done anything to improve it? Lastly, my question to you, when can I get my orders? Just that one simple question. It is not hard to answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conceptlenscouk/internet/Conceptlenscouk-extremely-UNRELIABLE-customer-service-Internet-999897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conceptlens.co.uk