Complaint Review: Concord Global solutions

• Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Riverdale Georgia United States of America
Concord Global solutions
59 Wall St New York, New York United States of America

Concord Global solutions Greg Fleming-Senior Loan Officer I applied for a loan(5,000) Loan Co. called and said that I was approved-but, I would need to make the first(3)payments first by money gram.in i hr I would have my money.no money New York, New York

In Feb. I applied for a loan on line. I was called by Concord Global Solutions, loan office Greg Fleming and told that I was approved for 5,000.00.He also told me that in order to process the loan I would need to pay the first 3 payments up front for collateral.I would need to do it by Money Gram.On March 2, I sent the money.He said call and he would tell me how to do it.He said it would cost less money to send it to a person instead of a company. I was instructed to send to send it to Regie Manning in Ontario Canada.I was to receive the loan by direct deposit in one hr.

As soon as they got the money (10 min.) they  started having complications.Computers down, bad traffic,you name it it happened. Tomorrow I would get the money for sure.

The next day there was a different story, trouble with the lender, I would need to send another 3 payments I said no send my money back. They could not send it back immittendae- the end of the month The 24th,

I spoke with Greg several times,and everything was on track but by the time the 24th came they were unavailable and have been ever since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concord-Global-solutions/New-York-New-York-10005/Concord-Global-solutions-Greg-Fleming-Senior-Loan-Officer-I-applied-for-a-loan5000-Loa-865701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concord Global solutions