Complaint Review: Concord Impex Ltd

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: pdouglas — Jackson Tennessee
Concord Impex Ltd
greshop industrial estate Forres, Morayshire, Other United Kingdom

Concord Impex Ltd Bruce Williams Alex Hinmarsh I am the President of Green Earth Waste & Recycling LLC and they requested $600 USD for a sample and then after receiving the money they change the entire deal and requested more money and will not refund my $600 USD Forres, Morayshire Other

We contacted Concord Impex from LinkedIn and requested a sample of their baled plastic so we could test the plastic, they told us to send $600 USD for a 2 ton sample. the day after we sent the $600 they said they could not ship 2 tons and wanted us to send more money for 12 tons, I refused to send more money, the two times they wanted money to be sent it was to two different countries.  Over the last two months they have promised to send my money back to me but have not done so.  This company is a complete rip off, they took my money and did not send the sample.  This was supposed to be a 600 metric ton a day deal but they can not even supply you with a sample after you have paid for it.  Liars, Cheats, DO NOT do business with them they will just take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concord-Impex-Ltd/Forres-Morayshire-Other/Concord-Impex-Ltd-Bruce-Williams-Alex-Hinmarsh-I-am-the-President-of-Green-Earth-Waste--1129617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concord Impex Ltd