Complaint Review: Concord Toyota

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:Concord California
Concord Toyota
1090 Concord Avenue Nationwide U.S.A.

Concord Toyota Maintenece including in purchase conversation but not in contract Concord California

*Consumer Comment: WILLIE!!!!!! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND that the United States of America is......

In July I took my daughter to purchase her first car from Concord toyota becausse at the time I believe the guys to be the most honest I have ever met in the business. I let her read the contact which she thought she understood while the business manager explain he taught his three children the same way. Two days later my daughter gave me the contract to read and the interest rate was 21%. I call and voice my displesure and the contract was rewritten for 12%.

5K miles later she return for an oil change because he stated to me she would get the same kind of service I get on trundar limted not true. Bottom line these guys are great at bait and switch. He agreed with me while we were talkiing but he wrote the contract totally different. You can't buy a maintenence contract on used cars from toyota just warranty on the drive train.

I have gone to the DA office no help. Call CA DMV no help and finally the salesman call me trying to sell me gap insurance. I located the contract and was shock to find that they told me the interest rate would be 8% when I purchase my 2007 tundra but in the contract it was 12% and my car 2006 Avalon with 10K miles was only worth $18K and therefore no $10K rebate -- was in an accident that produce not one scratch and the insurance co never paid one dime to repair it but they had to deduct for the repair but can't mail me a copy of the bill for the auto body repair.

Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concord-Toyota/nationwide/Concord-Toyota-Maintenece-including-in-purchase-conversation-but-not-in-contract-Concord-C-402852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concord Toyota

WILLIE!!!!!! YOU MUST UNDERSTAND that the United States of America is......

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

a country whose foundation is based almost entirely on these-

This is all being EXPOSED everyday! It's the EXPOSURE to all of these elements that is creating NEGATIVE OPINIONS to form in the USA & around the WORLD!

These 'NEGATIVE OPINIONS' are triggering the COLLAPSE of our economy, & other economies, that RELIED on the FALSE ECONOMY in the USA that temporarily spurred economic activity all over the WORLD!!!

Look at the two largest purchases that most Americans make in their lifetime! 1) A home. 2) A vehicle. Both of these purchases require FINANCING for almost everyone, correct? Simply take a look at what HAS HAPPENED to people who have purchased HOMES & VEHICLES!!!!

Many have been DEFRAUDED, correct? Many have been told one thing, but the reality is something else, right? It's the reason we have this MORTGAGE MESS/ CREDIT CRISIS right now in America & around the world! (A.R.M.'s & other creative ways to FINANCE a home!!!!)

The U.S. economy was based on LIES, DECEPTION, FRAUD............DEEP CORRUPTION, & it's all being EXPOSED! The Harvard Business Professor could have stated this-

Exposure is a civilization's worst fear.

Whenever a LIE is exposed a COLLAPSE will take place. The entire world economy is COLLAPSING because it's been based on LIES!!!!

It can't be denied!

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update!

Happy Holidays.

P.S. 'Google' this to read what the Harvard Business Professor said to his class in late 2004- RIP OFF REPORT FUEL FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL MPG CAPS, and go to the 2001 Toyota Tacoma Report, and then to the Update entitled- 'Blame it on a Lawyer'.

Good luck to you!