Complaint Review: Concorde Group Life Force International

• Submitted: Wed, August 28, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 22, 2003

• Reported By:Green Lane Pennsylvania
Concorde Group Life Force International
http://www.concordegroup.net/concordegroup/site/index.cfm?logon=yes Nationwide U.S.A.

Concorde Group Life Force International Quick to take your money Impossible to Contact ripoff Internet

My girlfriend was looking at opportunities on the net and ran across Spam from Concorde Group - Life Force International. Unknown to me she filled in the form, not understanding the cost.

I found a charge of approximately $170 on my credit card and questioned her about it. She said she was in a Concorde Group - Life Foce International site, but didn't believe she had agreed to spend that amount of money. We got the Phone Number for Life Force, contacted them immediately and asked them to cancel.

They would not do so until they received the product which had not yet arrived at our house. A week or so later it arrived, and we sent it back. Then the $20 charge appeared from the Concorde Group. I figured this would be credited when the product was returned.

I kept looking for the credit and three weeks later, another $20 charge from Concorde appeared. I called Life Force International again and they verified that the product was returned and I'd get a refund in the next 30 days. I then questioned them about the $20 a month being billed by Concorde. That's when I found that they were a contract marketing group that they couldn't provide a phone number for. They only had an Email address which I took.

I sent them an Email to cancel and asked for a refund. I have yet to hear from them. Both of these companies took my credit card from a person with a different name and accepted it with no verification from the card owner, me. I still have not been able to stop their charges. The spam continues to be delivered to her mail box.

Concorde Group has a market research group that I believe is in Connecticut. They get unsuspecting fools that are looking for business opportunitites to fill in a questionaire. They then sell that list to Concorde Group members. They will sell the same list to multiple Concorde Group members. This pyramid scheme legalized by Life Force's product is a no win situation for the vast majority of the unfortunate that get sucked into their web. I say if it looks like a skunk and feels like a skunk and smells like a skunk............. Concorde Group is a skunk.

There has been a split in this organization. A group of the founding fathers broke away from Concorde and started the same marketing scam with different product. I don't know what companies they're advertising under, but the marketing scam is the same. The only people truly making the kind of money that they advertise are the founders and people willing to sell the scam.

Don't be fooled as my girlfriend was. If they hide their phone number, they really don't want to hear from you. The operation should be closed down and all like it.

Quakertown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2002 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concorde-Group-Life-Force-International/nationwide/Concorde-Group-Life-Force-International-Quick-to-take-your-money-Impossible-to-Contact-rip-28276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concorde Group Life Force International

AUTHOR: Dan - (Canada)

There are a few things that make no sense in your complaint.

First you said that she "was looking at opportunities on the net and ran across Spam". Let's make a point that you don't run across spam, spam runs across you :-)

Second, her claims that she "didn't believe she had agreed to spend that amount of money". She gave her name, address, phone number, chose a product package, credit card number, expiration date, 3 digits at the back of the card, but didn't know she was buying online ??

Please, don't marry her, she certainly doesn't know what yes means