Complaint Review: Concorde Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: opticalillusion — omaha Nebraska United States of America
Concorde Group
350 Canal St #377, New York, NY, 10013 New York, New York United States of America

Concorde Group Happened to too many apparently New York, New York

Wow...So doing a search "AGAIN" of this Ripoff Report and see another one!!  I too bought a few thousand or so shares of these "you'll be lucky to get in...the shares are gonna sore...come out starting at $12...$15....possibly $28 dollars a share.  Woohoooooo...and well, although I bought my shares in 2001.  Still nothing has ever come out of this, doubt anything ever will.  The certificate finally came a few years ago.  The stock really did make it on a market.  The Frankfurt Stock Exchange huh??  And like the other gentleman said..."yeah, sure you can trade em...I'm telling you", says Robert.  "Oh hell the brokers dont know what the hell they're talkin' about", again says Robert. "THEY ARE NOT RESTRICTED!!"     Oh Yeah, they were restricted.  But wouldn't have mattered!  We couldn't have sold them.  What's to buy?  Really...what's to buy?  What did I buy?  What did alot of people buy?  Oh, and for the record Omahan's...I was at Rod Kush's one day, about to buy a bedroom set.  Who comes by on his Segway?...You got it, good ole Kush!  I say hey, you know Concorde Group right?  He said "huh" as he drove off on his Segway.  I'm like really?????  And I was just about to buy a, well...one of thier better sets...as we know they're a lil, well...us Omahan's know.  I bring this up as...if you will notice in the nice book that Craig Zabala gae to us in the beginning...which I've lost.  I remember reading him having something to do with a piece of the pie.  When he zoomed away on his Segway after a mere huh...I knew I was screwed!!

I'd like to put down Anonymous...but I can't, there's too many of us!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concorde-Group/New-York-New-York-10022/Concorde-Group-Happened-to-too-many-apparently-New-York-New-York-1007541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concorde Group