calculated

• Reported By:Lincoln NE
Concorde Group
www.concordegroup.net Internet U.S.A.

Concorde Group promised more than they delivered ripoff Chula Vista California

*UPDATE Employee: concordegroup is continually evolving and giving more than promised

Promise of ability to make monthly income with no selling.In truth there is a lot of selling and a lot of phone calls in order to get people to join. It cost me 2,000 dollars and the money is gone. I have no recourse to recover the money.

Chuck
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concorde-Group/internet/Concorde-Group-promised-more-than-they-delivered-ripoff-Chula-Vista-California-29331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concorde Group

concordegroup is continually evolving and giving more than promised

AUTHOR: Todd - ()

I am an owner of a concorde site, I order health care products for myself. In doing so I have the privilage of using this system for about 400 dollars a year to build a network. The figure that this person qouted in spending 2000.00 was not the price the concorde had them pay.

It is a slander to infer that they were made to pay that price and not the whole truth. People use this system who are very wealthy and some use it who are on a very tight income. Anything you spend beyond getting heathy and your fee for the web site. Is each individuals own doing. You can get as elaborite in marketing as you want. So to say the system cost you 2000.00 If you spent that on marketing, that was your choice and your decision.

Secondly I would like to say, I hate selling. Thats why I love this system. My very life has influence but that doesn't make me a salesman. If you were trying to sell people, perhaps thats why they didn't join you because of the way your presented yourself.

I do work much like a customer service person would. For those who come and align themselves with this opportunity. And yes I use the phone. But not to sell. And the people I work with also use the phone as most businesses do. But we don't sell, nor are we in the convincing business.

I would say you entered into this industry without an education or training, with only a hope that this system would work. This is not a system you hope works, This is a system you make work. And when worked properly it works very well. Now if you came into this company with the idea you didn't have to do anything. Shame on you. We are not a get rich company. We are a netWORKING opportunity. This implys work. Success leaves clues, there are alot of successful owners of this site. If you had done what those successful people did. I have no doubt you could have made alot of money.

Sincerely, Todd G an ex board monitor for the concordegroup.