Complaint Review: Condomman.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: David — Austin Texas U.S.A.
28526 Constellation Road Valencia, California United States of America

Condomman.com greenweb properties Won't respond to inquiries, Have not recieved order after 2 weeks Valencia, California

I placed an order on Jan 15 with condomman.com.
I even paid extra for priority shipping which their website clearly states 3-5 business days.
I received an email the next day claiming my order was shipped, I was not given a tracking number though like their website promises. I also received a second email shortly after stating that my order was modified due to one of the products I ordered being on back order.

Here it is 1-29-12, which is 14 days after i placed my order and I still have not received it or any further communication from the company.

I have tried to contact them with the form on their site, no response but i don't even get a confirmation that it was sent. I tried sending them a fax but the fax number listed did not work. I sent an email to the one that told me about my order being modified yesterday, but still no response almost 24 hours later. They claim to have 24/7 support so there's a problem.

I feel that I have been stolen from and if I don't receive my order soon (like within the next couple days) I will be doing a charge back to get my money back, I will give negative reviews in any way possible including the BBB and then I will take my money else ware to a company that actually cares about their customers, even if I have to spend more. This kind of service is un acceptable.

By the looks of things I'm not the only one with the exact same problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Condommancom/Valencia-California-91355/Condommancom-greenweb-properties-Wont-respond-to-inquiries-Have-not-recieved-order-afte-830882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Condomman.com