Complaint Review: Confidential Psychic Andrew Sexton

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Psychic Complainer — Miami Florida United States of America
Confidential Psychic Andrew Sexton
Newport Beach, California United States of America

Confidential Psychic Andrew Sexton allowed my really nice shirt to get a stain on it on my birthday It was gray and silver with sparkles on it and now it's ruined forever Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: Psychic Andrew Sexton made me eat 10 pies - he strikes again

*Consumer Comment: Another fake report

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: This report is has to be fake.

*General Comment: You go "girl"!

So I had two very special reasons to celebrate.  One of them was that my hormonal therapy was working so well that it was almost time for my gender reassignment surgery.  And the other was that it was my 50th birthday.  Fun!

Anyways, I looked around on Google and I found the psychic Andrew Sexton.  He told me not to get the surgery, that it would not make me happy and that I would not find the one I love that way (long story but there's this guy at work and he's married and everything and only into girls, young ones, blah, blah, blah) and Andrew Sexton said this was not the way to get him to notice me.  Whatever.  I don't need drama and negativity in my new life as a woman (almost).

So during my 30 minute psychic reading I told him he was wrong, just plain wrong.  I had already spent thousands of dollars on love spells which did not work. [continued below]....
.....  Well he was right that love spells don't work but then he told me just to "accept myself" the way I am.  How totally homophobic of him.  I was mad and said a lot of things I now regret because of the hormones.  And then I think he put a curse on me.

When Sammy and Dale and Chantel and I went out for my birthday dinner, this waiter comes over and "accidentally" spills an entire bowl of lobster bisque all over my Galiano grey shirt with silver shiny beads.  How do you get lobster fragments out of that?

Psychic Andrew Sexton put a spell on me to ruin by birthday.  This is gender reassignment discrimination.  I'm calling a lawyer.

What a waste of $45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Confidential-Psychic-Andrew-Sexton/Newport-Beach-California-/Confidential-Psychic-Andrew-Sexton-allowed-my-really-nice-shirt-to-get-a-stain-on-it-on-my-1012601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Confidential Psychic Andrew Sexton

Psychic Andrew Sexton made me eat 10 pies - he strikes again

AUTHOR: Stop Psychics - (United States of America)

Not to downplay what happened to you honey, or what happened to your beautiful Galiano shirt on what was supposed to be a man/woman's special day, but the Psychic Andrew Sexton got inside of my head, like he does, and he made me eat ten pies all in one sitting.

Another fake report

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

There have been several silly fictional reports about this guy.  Maybe you can publish them and make some money from them.

Incidentally, as I'm sure you're aware, there are no psychics and there never have been.

But I'm sure you're having fun writing these. Keep them coming.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

If it wasn't for the fact that your ability to write is so much better, I'd swear you're related to the other person who complained about this guy.

Is this another joke? Good one!

This report is has to be fake.

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

First ALL PSYCHICS ARE FAKE!!!  If mental powers and magic were real everyone would use them.

Second this can't be a real person making this report .    This reporter went way over the top with homophobic stereotypes.  "There's this guy at work and he's married and everything and only into girls?"  Really?  This and the stereotypical picture is just homophobic BS.  Besides who posts a picture of themselves on rip off report?

Then there is report  #1012669 which is also against Andrew Sexton.  That report is filled with racist stereotypes.  These reports were posted less then 2 hours apart. Both end talking about a 'waste of $45.'   I think this is a very ignorant competitor of Andrew Sexton's trying(poorly) to ruin his fake reputation.

All psychics are fake and so is this report.

#5 General Comment

You go "girl"!

AUTHOR: Bitsy - (United States of America)

You look amazing, psychic complainer!  Don't let a curse bring you down and ruin your birthday.  There are many psychics out there that can lift this type of thing right off you.  Thank goodness for this website so we can weed out the fakers!

You look fierce!