- Report: #1041003
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Connect America
Connect America2193 West Chester Pike Broomall, Pennsylvania United States of America
Connect America Medical Alert Systems By Connect America Connect America/Medical Alarm KEEPS charging my credit card Broomall, Pennsylvania
*UPDATE Employee: Mary - United States of America
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In addition, I asked their billing dept to DELETE all of my credit card information from their system months ago and they said they were doing it as we spoke. Unfortunately, this company still has my credit card info and charged my credit card $329.00, the future yearly cost of this device, even though they have the unit.
If you choose to do business with this company, my advice to you is:
1. if you return their unit,. MAIL IT REGISTERED OR CERTIFIED MAIL SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK ITS RECEIPT!
2. Do not hold your breath waiting for their customer service OR billing depts to return your call. They leave you on hold FOREVER, then a recorded message says they will call you back, which never happens...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connect-America/Broomall-Pennsylvania-19008/Connect-America-Medical-Alert-Systems-By-Connect-America-Connect-AmericaMedical-Alarm-KEE-1041003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.