Complaint Review: Connect3D

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Connect3D
1762 Technology Dr., Suite 223 San Jose, California U.S.A.

Connect3D rebate ripoff defrauded me and failed to honor rebates for items I purchased from Buy.com San Jose California

I purchased from Buy.com in Jan 2007 two different items offered by Connect3D, each item comes with a $50.00USD rebate. The purchased items were Connect3D 2GB 2.0 USB drive (SKU 204044461) and Connect3D 2GB SD card (SKU 204044460).

I followed instructions after receiving the items and mailed both rebates to Connect3D in Feb 2007 within the time period specified. I received confirmation about receipt of my rebates. Since I did not receive my rebates in 8 weeks after mailing, I called the number in the email in April 2007 and I was asked to be patient and was told the processing is taking longer than expected and they have record of both my orders and the requests are being processed.

It is now mid July 2007 and I still haven't received my rebate. When I called the number again, the number is disconnected and I cannot reach anyone in Connect3D and customer service in Buy.com is just blowing me off.

I am writing to report both Connect3D and Buy.com in their fraudulent behaviors and seeking the two $50.00USD which I was contractually promised.

Arthur
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connect3D/San-Jose-California-95110/Connect3D-rebate-ripoff-defrauded-me-and-failed-to-honor-rebates-for-items-I-purchased-fro-260159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connect3D