Complaint Review: ConnectMyDNA

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Erica — San Diego California
ConnectMyDNA

ConnectMyDNA This company is FAKE! Internet

I ordered a DNA Kit from this company through LivingSocial for my mom. Her mom was adopted and our family has always wondered where we come from. I received a confirmation email after I placed the order, however I never received the Kit! It has been almost a month! Their website says it ships out in about 3 business days after they receive the order. This company is so full of it!!! They give no address and have no phone number. They don't even provide an email address. When you "contact" them it's through a page on their website that you fill out. I have tried to contact them doing this three times and I have yet to get any kind of reply. Do NOT order from this place!! After this happened, I went online and read too many reviews saying the results aren't even real. ConnecyMyDNA is a scam, don't waste your time!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConnectMyDNA/internet/ConnectMyDNA-This-company-is-FAKE-Internet-1038085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConnectMyDNA