Complaint Review: Connectcall Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, August 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 07, 2010

• Reported By: Malc — SCOTTSDALE Arizona U.S.A.
Connectcall Marketing
orange county, California United States of America

Connectcall Marketing Justin Springer, owner SCAM Live Transfer company is stealing companies funds and not giving the product. STAY AWAY! orange county , California

Justin sold me $800 in leads made me wire the money into his account and said that was his smallest order and on his website it said the smallest was $500. I should have been careful when a lead company makes you wire money. NO recourse! He waited two and one half weeks before I got the first lead and it went down hill from there. The first lead was in 4/2010 and to this date 8/7/2010 I can not get a return call back from him. I called his cell today and it was full and you couldn't leave a message. The first 15 leads I got were old people who had no debt and some could hardly speak.

I then told Justin I wanted my money back for him to listen to the recording. He did and called me and said he was very very sorry and if we could start over again, how could I say no? I did but the leads got no better and from that time he would not take my calls and would not fill the order. I called again and told him I would listen to all the transfers and give him a summary of the calls and give it to him or I said you listen to the calls to see they were no better. I only got 5 good calls which should have cost $150 he stole my money and would not call me back nor any of his staff. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL LIE AND STEAL YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2010 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connectcall-Marketing/orange-county-California-/Connectcall-Marketing-Justin-Springer-owner-SCAM-Live-Transfer-company-is-stealing-compan-629724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connectcall Marketing