Complaint Review: Connection Backup Service

• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By: Grady — Dallas Texas USA
Connection Backup Service
7411 John Smith Drive, Suite 1500, San Antonion, T Internet United States of America

Connection Backup Service Billing Services Group Limited BSG initiated a billing on my AT&T bill for an EFAX service that they claimed I ordered by Internet. Charge is $14.95 per month. Internet

My April 2011 telephone bill had a charge described as Connection Backup Service LLC-EFAX mo fee.  The amount was $14.95.  After inquireing with this entity, I was told I requested the service via Internet recently, which I did not.  After discussing with my phone company, I was informed that by law, the phone company must pass through such billings at the request of any company providing telephone related services.  Connection Backup Services is part of a company named Billing Services Group.  Supposedly this service provided to me is FAX capability via e-mail.  AT&T agreed to take the billed amount off my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connection-Backup-Service/internet/Connection-Backup-Service-Billing-Services-Group-Limited-BSG-initiated-a-billing-on-my-AT-724581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connection Backup Service