• Report: #811975

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — Bastrop Texas United States of America
Connections Dating
10710 Research Blvd Austin, Texas United States of America

Connections Dating Austin Connections Dating Misrepresented Dating Service Austin, Texas

Connections Dating sold me a dating service for $2795.  I was told there would be monthly functions to get acquainted and that I would be able to date as many men as often as I wanted.  I have attended one function (over a year ago) and met 3 men (each once).  I do not even have anyone to talk to as I believe the dating scam has moved on to other cities or has just closed up shop in Austin, Texas.   I was sold this "opportunity" at a time when I was going through treatment for breast cancer.  I felt ugly and unlovable, and the representative told me I would have "men lining up".  I believe I was taken advantage when I was not emotionally nor physically stable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connections-Dating/Austin-Texas-78759/Connections-Dating-Austin-Connections-Dating-Misrepresented-Dating-Service-Austin-Texas-811975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connections Dating