Complaint Review: Connie's Cleaners

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Catherine — Amarillo Texas United States of America
Connie's Cleaners
4320 S. Coulter Amarillo, Texas United States of America

Connie's Cleaners HORRIBLE SERVICE WITH DESTRUCTION OF MY PROPERTY!! Amarillo, Texas

When I went to pick up my press-only order at Connie's Cleaners, they hadn't labeled my items or my order, and the items were lost. They sent me away and took my phone number. They called me later that day when my items were found, and I returned again to retrieve my dry cleaning. Someone else's shirt was included in my order. I returned the shirt, but I wonder if the customer ever received it back.

The next day, we noticed that the collar buttons on one of the shirts had been ripped off of the shirt, leaving an unrepairable hole. As we searched through the rest of the order, we found that every single shirt with collar buttons had holes where the buttons had been ripped out. I returned again to the store to report this third problem with the order, and the employees could not tell me how to get in touch with the store owner. They took my phone number, but I have yet to hear from the owner, despite repeated trips back to the store in attempt to settle my issue.

I have since investigated the business and found that they have 11 unsettled claims with the Better Business Bureau, with a rating of "F".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connies-Cleaners/Amarillo-Texas-79109/Connies-Cleaners-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-WITH-DESTRUCTION-OF-MY-PROPERTY-Amarillo-Texas-821478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connie's Cleaners