Complaint Review: Conn's Corpoation

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: myite — Brownsville Texas United States of America
Conn's Corpoation
4665 N. Expressway Brownsville, Texas United States of America

Conn's Corpoation I bout several items at different months and year. Some one broke in to my house and file police report. I took the police report and handle it on his had and they hadve not done nothing about it an Brownsville, Texas

*General Comment: HUH??

I walked in to a appliance store called Conn's and I was asked if i needed help by two gentleman on Oct 2009.  I bought myself a Wii,TV, lap top,desk Computer photosmart print,and other more items between 2008-20011.   On Dec of 2009 -2011 on a holiday someone brook in to my house and stole some items which most of them were things I bought from Conn's so I made a police report on each one of them snd reported to Conn's and mailed it to Conn's ins, so call they covered or paid the items when the items are still there and still charging me for them.  I was paying all this time and I would ask them about the ins and they would tell me to call ins,so I did several times and nothing has been done.

Now they stated that I purchase the items on Jan 2, 10 when they brock in to my house was on Jan 1, 10.  How could someone steel the items when they were in the store and dont recall going to purchase those items on that date becouse I had have surgery at the time and couldnt move.   Getting to the point.  They merged my accounts becouse I had two of them.  I have been putting with this for the past 2yrs and the ins lady stated she found the error and that she would call me back.  The only ones that have been calling and harassing is the collectors and not enough with that they withdrew the money from my bank and created so much damage of  nsf so I called the bank to put a stop on it. so they did.  Just this month they did again without my authorization.  so I called the Conn's so they transfered me and was left on the line.  Collector called and I expain to them and was transfered with supervisor and told him with who's authorization did you summited a payment into my checking account.    Well just let me tell you Conn's is a rip-off dont trust Conn's Appliances

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns-Corpoation/Brownsville-Texas-78521/Conns-Corpoation-I-bout-several-items-at-different-months-and-year-Some-one-broke-in-t-842989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's Corpoation

#1 General Comment

HUH??

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

The store you bought from and are financed through are supposed to insure the items also.
I think you are either mistaken
OR
You really need to have a friend proof read your complaint and help you re-write it so it makes sense.
As it is you just sound very foolish and the company you are complaining about sounds like a group of angels for putting up with you.