Complaint Review: Conn's

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Conn's
Corporate Headquarters Beaumont, Texas U.S.A.

Conn's Conn's Customer Service is TERRIBLE! Beaumont Texas

I have a LG dishwasher that is roughly 20 months old and stopped working on 12/22/08. As of today, 01/29/09, nothing has been done. No one has ever come to the house and no one has ever called me back when I was told I would receive a call.

The service call started 12/22/08, I was told that a repair technician would call 12/26/08 and he did, but stated he wouldn't make it out to the house due to a busy schedule. I gave him the model and serial numbers and the error code. He said he would look into it, call me with an answer and order the part. After repeated calls, I come to find out that the part was not ordered until 1/05/09. Then on 1/20/09 I was told the part had not arrived. In a later phone call I was told that the service department was not receiving parts anymore, and that the part may be there, but had not been checked in.

I have tried very hard to get to talk to someone "in charge" at Conn's. It is impossible. None of my attempts to speak with a supervisor have been successful. Try calling the service department right now @ 1-800-379-9890 and ask for a supervisor. They will be out to lunch or on another call. You will be asked if you'd would like that person to return call you, but they will not. I have done it 5 times to no avail.

The worse part of being on hold, my record with them is 23 min., is the message that plays while on hold. It talks about Conn's "commitment to complete customer satisfaction". This is FRAUD! No one has ever been able to take my complaint in order to even try to satisfy me. Conn's should not be allowed to state this message! There are soo many complaints about Conn's service, I am embarrassed that I actually bought something from them!

If you are reading this your probably in the same boat that I am in. We must band together to receive our "complete customer satisfaction". Please respond to this message and we can all try to get the justice we deserve!

Good Luck to You! and as always- DO NOT BUY AT CONN'S!

Scottlawtonp
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Beaumont-Texas/Conns-Conns-Customer-Service-is-TERRIBLE-Beaumont-Texas-417740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's