Complaint Review: Conn's

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
2902 N Shepard Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Conn's ripoff Houston Texas

I'm sending this email to inform about a rebate scam that took over 3 months and that I never recieved. I bought a computer monitor that was $170.00 plus tax from Conn's.I paid $200.00 and filled out a rebate form promising that I would recieve it in 3 months.

I have not recieved the rebate check from the mail.and three months passed.I,m in the fourth month and still waiting.I called the manufacturer of the monitor and Conn's headquarters and they told me that it was the responsibility of the customer but the agent never gave me any thing when I signed for the rebate, he kept it.

What I am saying is that anyone that offers you a rebate, make sure you do it yourself.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Houston-Texas/Conns-ripoff-Houston-Texas-81422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's