Complaint Review: Conn's

• Reported By: Disgruntled — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Conn's
3315 NW Expressway #B&C Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Conn's Customer Service Bad Beyond Description Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I purchased a sofe and love seat from Conn's.  I was to pick it up (because I couldn't see paying $135.00 for less than 2 miles for delivery) on Wednesday but was told I had to take both pieces at the same time.  So I took off work again on Thursday to pick it up.  When I got home and took off the wrapping there was a dent and something sharp on the left arm.

I called the store before I even took it off the truck.  I was told someone would call me and they would get it taken care of without a mention of a furniture service department.  No one called so I eventually called back and was told it would be taken care of but eventually my mom called because Thanksgiving is coming and we are expecting a housefull of company and I am out of town for my birthday so I couldn't call.

She called and spoke with the store manager who said he knew nothing about it and to call the repair department.  She called the reapir department and was told they have third party repair people that would be in touch in two or three days to set up an appointment which means the sofa will not be repaired until after Thanksgiving.  The local stores knows nothing about the repair department and said they cannot ask about expedited service.

I will not buy another thing from Conn's and anyone I hear even thinking about it I will tell them to run not walk away from that store.  I was given every excuse under the sun including store remodel and new associates.  Store remodel is no excuse and you should have employees trained before they are allowed on a sales floor without a trainer.  Again I say walk don't run from doing business with Conn's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73112/Conns-Customer-Service-Bad-Beyond-Description-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-970226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's