Complaint Review: Conn's

• Reported By: Daryl — Garland Texas United States of America
Conn's
1300 East Belt Line Road Richardson, Texas United States of America

Conn's Conn's Payment Error Richardson, Texas

On 11/14/12 I went to Conn's to make a payment and the cashier swiped my card and put in 713.24 instead of 173.24. A manager came and supposedly voided the 713.24 and again swiped card for 173.24. I immediately went to bank to see if it was voided and it wasn't so bank contacted Conn's and told them what to do to get it off my account.

On 11/16/12 I checked my account and charge was still pending on account which caused overdraft and my bank account was on hold so bank contacted Conn's and again told them what to do and the ncharge was suppose to be removed by midnight that night in the meantime we went back to conn's and talked to a manager he called and the office told them it was voided.

On 11/17/12 we checked and charge still on account I can;t access my money to do other necesary business so bank again contacts Conn's and their customer service people were rude and unhelpful blaming everyone but themselves I went to Conn's once again trying to talk to a manager whom was rude and didn't want to be bothered so I am stuck with overdrawn account and no money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Richardson-Texas-75081/Conns-Conns-Payment-Error-Richardson-Texas-970654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's