Complaint Review: Conny (s.Scott) Scott

• Phone: 214 8782879
  • Web:
  • Category:

Conny Scott - Firm Agency Not A Real Agent Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: F.I.R.M. Agency is a Real Agency & We do not take kindly to childish slander

C.Scott Of the Firm Agency of Dallas Tx is a rip off I sent him $25,000.00 via company check he cashed it and never gave me the artist I wanted and would not take my calls after he got the money and will not return my money to me! Stay away from this guy so the same thing will not happen to you! He comes off like he is about his business but he is a fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conny-sScott-Scott/Dallas-Texas-/Conny-Scott-Firm-Agency-Not-A-Real-Agent-Dallas-Texas-562190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conny (s.Scott) Scott

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

F.I.R.M. Agency is a Real Agency & We do not take kindly to childish slander

AUTHOR: F.I.R.M. Agency - (United States of America)

ATTENTION:

F.I.R.M. Agency (Agency) is indeed a real company! We will not respond to the immature slander of Mark Reeder or Brown of Logantown Entertainment. The Agency company has over 10+ years in Marketing/Advertising in the music industry; working with such companies as Atlantic Records, Def Jam, TVT, Capitol Music Group, Jive Records and more. In addition, the Agency has 5+ years in artist management/consulting. While we are deeply cnocerned at the slanderous and cowardly remarks of the "fictitous person" (Erick - Houston, TX), it comes to know surprise given the recent turn of events that took place shen we discovered Mark-Logantown's track record and stopped service before he could capitalize on our clients misfortune. The Agency has NEVER received any money in the sum of $25K from such person nor have we worked with any client out of Houston by that name. This is why we have always strived to provide the best service with quality, professionalism and hard-nose research before we allow any of our clients to be mis-lead or mis-represented.

We apologize to our clients for even having to see this juvenile attempt to ruin the character of our company. However, rest assured as GOD is our witness, we will pursue this matter further.

If anyone would like to discuss this matter further, he/she may contact us immediately any time day or night.