Complaint Review: Conroe Appliance Repair

• Reported By: K — Conroe Texas United States of America
Conroe Appliance Repair
206A S Loop 336 W, Suite # 301 Conroe, Texas United States of America

Conroe Appliance Repair Worst Customer Service Ever Conroe, Texas

I filed a claim with my home warranty company for the repair of my oven. They placed my claim with Conroe Appliance Repair.

I was contacted by them and they scheduled for a tech to come out on 01/03/2013 between the hours of 1:00 to 3:00 pm. They contacted me at 2:00 to let me know the tech would be at my house at 2:30.

At 2:20 they contacted me to let me know the tech was running an hour late. They contacted me at 4:00 to let me know the tech would be at the house at 4:30.

The tech never showed up. I called the number & left a message at 5:30, no response. I contacted the warranty company at 7:00 & they called all the contact numbers they had and left messages for them, no response.

I called Conroe Appliance Repair at 8:00 am on 01/04/2013 to find out why he had never showed. The girl that answered the phone said the tech was at my house at 4:30 and he could not get in.

I told her that I was at my house at 4:30 and he was not there. I asked why he did not call me & she stated he tried & I would not answer the phone.

I told her that he did not try to call me. She said "Well that is what he said". She said that they could call me later in the day to schedule me for next week.

I told her that they had the worst customer service & her response was "Oh well".

I told her that I would be contacting the warranty company to get a new contractor & she said "Ok" & hung up.

I have reported the facts to the warranty company & they have notated their records. I have also filed a report with the BBB.

I would never use this company again & I will tell everyone that I know not to use them.  They could care less about the customer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conroe-Appliance-Repair/Conroe-Texas-77304/Conroe-Appliance-Repair-Worst-Customer-Service-Ever-Conroe-Texas-991225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conroe Appliance Repair