barely

• Reported By: RonNYC — New York New York USA
ConsCallHome
12748 University Drive Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

ConsCallHome Millicorp Did not give me a refund Fort Myers, Florida

I used this company for about a year. In late April I paid for a year in advance but then decided I didn't need it any more (used Google Voice instead). I cancelled it on May 4, 2012. I was told it would take 5-7 weeks for a refund. It's now August 5 and I get the same runaround, the billing department is working on it. It will take 5-7 weeks. I have filed a complaint with the FCC and with Florida's Attorney General. Someone from the FCC called me and asked more details about it. My warning to everyone: If you use their service, do not put much money into your account. Put in whatever you think you can lose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConsCallHome/Fort-Myers-Florida-33907/ConsCallHome-Millicorp-Did-not-give-me-a-refund-Fort-Myers-Florida-922719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConsCallHome