Complaint Review: Conscious Box

• Reported By: M — milwaukee Wisconsin
Conscious Box
Conscious Box 3549 NW Yeon Ave Portland, Oregon US Portland, Oregon USA

Conscious Box unauthorized billing, fraud, incomplete order Portland Oregon

I ordered a "free trial" Conscious Box for $4.99. The regular price is $19.99. When it arrived at the end of the first week of March, it was missing a sample and had an expired coupon.

The value of the box was under $19.95. It contained only two full-size items and the value of both together was under $2. The rest were trials and tiny samples.

I e-mailed the company about the missing sample adn the expired code. Not hearing anything back in a few days, I canceled my subscription.

A few days later, I recieved a notice that a box had shipped. I checked my account and sure enough, it was canceled. I assumed that it was a shipment with the missing sample and a replacement coupon.

Today I checked my bank account to find that they had billed me $19.95 BEFORE my trail had even arrived.

I immediately looked online and saw complaint after complaint from this shady "business".

I now have to file a complaint with my bank.

STAY AWAY from Conscious Box. The value is not even half what they charge, things are missng and expired, and the food is full of sugar and preservatives. They also have zero morals.

If you check out there Facebook in a Google search complants that appear are not visible when you click on them on the page. Which means they were deleted. Then there are positive reviews from people who are family or workers.

Very shady. Poor value. No morals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conscious-Box/Portland-Oregon/Conscious-Box-unauthorized-billing-fraud-incomplete-order-Portland-Oregon-1131053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conscious Box