Complaint Review: Conseco Finance Servicing - Green Tree Financial Servicing

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Conseco Finance Servicing - Green Tree Financial Servicing
PO Box 5230 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Conseco Finance Servicing - Green Tree Financial Servicing ripoff Payed cash for mobile home in 2001, still haven't received my 2 titles from them Mesa Arizona

I purchased a mobile home from a broker where the leinholder of the home was a Michael Guiterrez, who worked for the Conseco Co. as inventory Control. I paid the broker with a casheres check.

I am a single disabled 63 yr. old woman who's only income is SSI.

This is the first thing that I have purchased anything like this so don't really know too much about these things.

I didn't know there was a problem till just a couple years ago when my neighbor asked me about taxes on my home. Of wich I didn't have any that I knew of. He told me that I should have two titles for my home since it is a double-wide. Of course I have none at all, just a so called bill of sale.

I can not even sell my home now because I don't know if I even own it. The only way I was able to purchase it was the passing of my Mother.

I had to find and buy something within a certain amount of time because being on SSI. I was still grieving my Mother's passing plus having to move myself was a real stressing period in my life.

The broker who did the sale is a local broker, I have spoken to him about this also. Needless to say... he won't return my calls.

Nancy
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance-Servicing-Green-Tree-Financial-Servicing/Mesa-Arizona-85211-5230/Conseco-Finance-Servicing-Green-Tree-Financial-Servicing-ripoff-Payed-cash-for-mobile-h-162860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance Servicing - Green Tree Financial Servicing