• Report: #61976

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2003

• Reported By:eden Georgia
Conseco Finance, Under New Name Greentree Mortage Service
7360 S. Kyrene Rd. , Tempe, And Rapid City, Arizona U.S.A.

Conseco Finance, Under New Name Greentree Mortage Service ripoff, rude in considerate would not let you explain you problem without them yelling and threating to foreclosure on the property. abused & mistreated Tempe, And Rapid City Arizona, and SD

*Consumer Comment: I can't understand why they don't understand my situation

The problem i have in with Conseco Mortage now Greentree. I have been unempployed because of illness and my husband is the only income we have and the mortage is behind but we are trying.

But the employees in Conseco collection are very rude and hateful when then call. They act as if we don't want to pay the bill. They always talk about foreclosure not understand that we don't want to lose our home. They are very very rude.

I can't understand why they don't understand my situation when there company is in trouble and being taken over by someone else.

lillie
savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance-Under-New-Name-Greentree-Mortage-Service/Tempe-And-Rapid-City-Arizona-85283/Conseco-Finance-Under-New-Name-Greentree-Mortage-Service-ripoff-rude-in-considerate-woul-61976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance, Under New Name Greentree Mortage Service

I can't understand why they don't understand my situation

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Maybe they do understand why they are in trouble.

Maybe its because they have too many clients like you that will not pay your bill like you agreed to.

You signed the papers and YOU agreed to make the payments and evidently when you got into a tight you did not contact the morgage company to make arrangements to refinance or get an extension.

regardless you agreed to make the payments and they have every right to recieve their money.

Its your choice if they recieve it in cash or by selling your property