Complaint Review: Conseco Finance - greentree - bayview Financial Property Trust

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2004

• Reported By:tonopah Arizona
Conseco Finance - greentree - bayview Financial Property Trust
greentree.com Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Conseco Finance, greentree, bayview Financial Property Trust harrassing phone calls by a Ms. Leighton, set up property trust with Bayview and never paid the taxes Minneapolis Minnesota

In 2002 I purchased a mobile home and obtained financing through conseco finance at that time we arranged through them to have our taxes paid in with our house mortgage pymt. This was to be set up through bayview financial property trust.

About a year after we'd been in our home we recieved a notice from conseco notifying that our mortgage was now held by Greentree Services and that no changes would be forthcoming from the transaction. Didn't think anything about it just continued to pay my mortgage.Last year my family had a lot of problems, ie, my well went out and the extended insurance we had refused to pay for it, my husband and I seperated, my son was in intensive care and my mother was in the hospital numerous other things happened. I was late on the payment and a Ms. Leighton called my work, and would call the house 8-9 times a day and demanded the money and didn't care where it came from, threatened to foreclose.To make matters worse, I recieved a notice from the Sheriff's Dept informing me that due to non-payment of back taxes since 2002 they were taking my home.I am not prepared to pay this and conseco is no longer there, Greentree knows nothing about the taxes and there is no number for Bayview that will return my calls and they are listed on my tax forms for the trust account.

I am at my wits end on obtaining any help for this problem.Please give me some pointers.

Viv
Tonopah, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance-greentree-bayview-Financial-Property-Trust/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Conseco-Finance-greentree-bayview-Financial-Property-Trust-harrassing-phone-calls-by-a-M-114223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance - greentree - bayview Financial Property Trust