Complaint Review: Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2003

• Reported By:Cleveland Tennessee
Conseco Finance
104 Cude Lane Su. 160 Madison, Tennessee U.S.A.

Conseco Finance-GreenTree ripoff, harrassing, rude, outlandish ripoff late fees rip-off scam liars Madison Tennessee

My wife and I purchased a double wide and financed it through Green Tree who then sold out to Conseco Finance. We were told that we wouldn't have to make a payment until we moved in. We didn't get to move in for 6 months and we started to have to make payments the month after we purchased it. January 99.

In May of this year we got a little behind on our payments. So we called to see what we could do. We were offered an extention. We said ok. But Claudette wanted atleast one payment. So my wife sent it to her. she is now claiming that she never got it. She wanted us to do a Quick Collect. But she hadn't given it time to get there. So we said no. But we were approved for the extention.

She then started calling my parents and calling my house many times a day. Telling us she was going to foreclose. Calling before 8:oo a.m. from her own phone. We told her not to be calling other people and telling them our business. She still does it.

Caller I.D. is wonderful.

Mike
Cleveland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2003 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/Madison-Tennessee-37116/Conseco-Finance-GreenTree-ripoff-harrassing-rude-outlandish-ripoff-late-fees-rip-off-sc-62328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance