Complaint Review: Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:south lake tahoe California
Conseco Finance
1st Street Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Rancho Cucamoga, California U.S.A.

Conseco Finance I worked for them, and they cut and paste contracts, bad contracrts, fraud Ripoff Rancho Cucamoga California

I worked for Conseco and was one of the best collectors in the office. I worked under Jim DeMayo and he is dishonest. Ok, here it goes.

Conseco finance has an office in Rancho Cucuamonga and the collectors all compete with eachother to make bonuses. This make collections competative and taking payments a rush. You are told by Jim DeMayo and Christy to GET THE MONEY no matter what, or giver them an extention, even if they have not paid for months. This is the kicker! If the homeowner does not answer the phone, than you can have a brother or a neighbor, or even YOU (the collector) can sign the extention documents to make sure the loan is not in default and it makes the loans look good for the stock holders. Some loans never get paid on, they just keep getting extentions after extentions with no homeowner signature, only a collector signing the docs! We also paid for space rent if a homeowner got behind so there would be no fuss and no calls so no one would figure out the fraud. SwanLake in Corona was the worst. Swan lake is in cohoots with Conseco to get space rent paid! Homeless people were palces in the vacant mobike homes so they look occupied and we would pay the space rent, but the homes were sold under stolen names and SSN#, and conseco new it. I quit because I started asking questions about the swan lake deal and decided to investigate myself, only to have a huge man stop me in the park and said to leave now. That night I got a call AT HOME from someone saying they knew where I lived and that I had a small daughter and I better stop looking around swan lake. I got scarred and quite.

Kay Miller
south lake tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/Rancho-Cucamoga-California/Conseco-Finance-I-worked-for-them-and-they-cut-and-paste-contracts-bad-contracrts-fraud-256043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance