hidden

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2002

• Reported By:Casa Grande AZ
Conseco Finance
P.O. Box 6172 Rapid City, SD 57709-6172 Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Conseco Finance ripoff Rapid City South Dakota

*0:

Conseco Finance is also a Insurance Co. And if you are never behind on your Payments and Have your own Insurance on a Mobile or Rv, They will try to extract money from you by claiming your Insurance Co. did not show proof of Insurance. We have been with the same Insurance Co for eleven years and have never had problems, Our Insurance Co. sent proof of Insurance Three different times and Conseco did not acknowledge this, instead they sent me one of their Insurance policies with a big charge. I finally got them to drop the policy but they are going to bill me for earned premium in which I do not know what they are talking about-Amount 50.00 I do not own this and refuse to pay it, I have always complied with the law and We are with one the top Insurance Companies in America on our Auto's and Rv. Our Insurance Company calls Conseco questionable.
Conseco Finance
Account # 14006305
The Policy conseco sent us is GC140063050
We have a Policy with Liberty Mutual which renews every January 7th and that Policy number is A02-261-607252-012-4

Edna
Casa Grande, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57709-6075/Conseco-Finance-ripoff-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-16432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Conseco dropped the Insurance Policy, that they were trying to push on us after I went to the Better Business Bureau.

The Bureau responded within Two Days.

If any Conseco customer's has any problems They can contact

The Better Business Bureau

2706 Gannon Road

St. Paul Min. 55116-2600

OR you can find them on the Internet and file a Report there.

It must be the St, Paul, Minnsota Office.