Complaint Review: Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2003

• Reported By:Candler NC
Conseco Finance
332 Minnesota Street St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Conseco Finance ripoff St. Paul Minnesota

I have been a victim of Conseco Finance for four years. I have a home equity loan. They have taken 95% of all my payments for interest. I owe as much today as I did when I acquired the loan if not more. I have a folder that is big enough to mail in a box only. I have e-mailed Bill O'Reilly, Lifetime, Various newspapers, AARP and Rip Off Report. I have sent letters to the BBB in North Carolina, Minnesota and the Attorney Generals also. I have emailed Consumer Protection and HUD.

Finally I acquired an unlisted phone number,and sent them two certified letters stating hardship in paying. I have received no correspondence whatsoever regarding my certified letters only monthly statements with late charges applied. This has to be the most disreptable, dishonest, most criminal company in the history of mankind.

I have not and will not send them anymore of my hard earned money to pocket and use for their own greed.I'll go to court and let a judge see what this company is doing and if they want my home they can pay off my mortgage and then I'll trash it and they can have it or go bankrupt. Anything rather than have to send these people money. I would definately be willing to participate in a class action lawsuit if others are willing.

Candler, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2003 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/St-Paul-Minnesota-55101/Conseco-Finance-ripoff-St-Paul-Minnesota-57356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance