Complaint Review: Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Manvel Texas
Conseco Finance
7360 S.Kyrene Road #1 Tempe,Az85283 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-330-5183
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Conseco Finance ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff swindlers evil dirt bags false promises fraudulent ripoff business false promises evil dirt bags Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: money hungry scam artists ..Ignore their phone calls...caller ID helps!

I am not suprised to see all the complaint against conseco finance! It is so crazy to continue to let a company get away with the thing that they do. I have been called stupid,white trash,scum and all of this from peolpe that don't know me at all.

It all started 2 years ago when my husband broke his leg and was unable to work. We had purchased insurance trough conseco for these type of things.(just incase) Well it took 30 day for the insurace to kick in and those 30 days were the worst in my hole life! I have never been talked to the way they talked to me and my faimly. I complained to the head office and to every supervisor they have and it did no good! So I took it futher because I am just sick of them thinking they are abouve the law.

I reported them to the BBB and the AZ banking Department and I wrote to Washington. I am hoping that someone will help the coustomers of conseco and stop them . Pleas if you have been mistreated by theis company don't stop complaining go as far as you can and report them to every person you can they can't ignore us forever. A Dissatified Customer in Texas!

Meagan
Manvel, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2003 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Conseco-Finance-ripoff-abused-mistreated-ripoff-swindlers-evil-dirt-bags-false-promises-53152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

money hungry scam artists ..Ignore their phone calls...caller ID helps!

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I refinanced our mortgage through Greentree back in 1998, and up until Conseco took over, we had NO problems! Then the hell started! They held our payments until the grace period ended and started charging late charges, and gave us homeowners insurance even though we already had it through a very reputable company. Phone calls have done nothing to resolve this!

We have decided to ignore their phone calls,and keep paying our monthly mortage without paying their outrageous fees (keeping an accurate record of when mailed, check cleared and so forth). As soon as we can, we are going to refinance through our first mortgage company. An attorney told us that companies like this ARE predatory lenders, and that as long as we pay our mortgage, show proof that we've paid (certified mail) and keep our insurance records from the very beginning there is NOTHING they can do to us.

Ignore their phone calls...caller ID helps! Noone deserves the verbal abuse that their employees subject people to! And remember that what goes around comes around. Those jerks will find themselves in a bad position one day and then they'll be on the receiving end of the name calling and put downs!