Complaint Review: Conseco Finance

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:Loveland Ohio
Conseco Finance
www.consecoloans.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Conseco Finance Servicing Corporation ripoff victimized many consumers Oakbrook Illinois

Conseco Finance Servicing Corporation refinanced my investment properties and now I am unable to refinance as they gave me a high interest rate (13.4%), a 60 month prepayment penalty and the equity is not there since they refinanced at such a high amount. They also promised me in six months I could refinance and when I went to refinance, the loan officer was no longer there and they claimed they could not refinance my loan to a lower rate! If I am late on my mortage payments they call my job, my co-workers and my family!

When I do speak to them they are VERY rude and nasty and try to intimidate you.

I have talked to numerous mortage companies and brokers and they ALL say that Conseco is the WORST and they are known for their predatory or sneaking in penalties or changing the loan rates right before you close! Their own peers know they are the worst.

Cheryl
Loveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Finance/nationwide/Conseco-Finance-Servicing-Corporation-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-Oakbrook-Illinois-58647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Finance