Complaint Review: Conseco - Green Tree Financing

• Updated: Fri, August 21, 2009

• Reported By: Theresa — muscatine Iowa USA
Conseco - Green Tree Financing
800 landmark towers st paul mn 55102, Minnesota United States of America

Conseco - Green Tree Financing GREEN TREE IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF AND DONT EVER AND I MEAN EVER LET THEM FINANCE ANYTHING FOR YOU! I bought a mobile home 8 years ago and they completely ripped me off. I paid 25,000 for this mobile Late Fee charges and interest rates, bought mobile home for 25,000 8 years agao and owe 25,000 still. muscatine, Iowa

GREEN TREE FINANCING  COMPLETE RIP OFF-- EVERYONE PLEASE POST WHAT THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO YOU!!!!!! WE ALL NEED TO BAND TOGETHER TO SMASH THIS PLACE>

GREEN TREE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND ITS EMPLOYEES NEED TO BE SUED ALSO>> THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG,VERY WRONG!!!!

I borrowed 25,000 8 years ago from this company through a mobile home park that set up my financing.  I was a single mom who was going through a divorce and needed to find a place quickly.  I put 2,000 down on this home and paid 12 percent interest and still owe them 25,000.  I have tried to sell this place for over 1 year and have had no success.. this mobile home is eating me alive.  I have tried to work with Green tree and they are the worst people in the world.  I wanted to do a short sell and they will not take less than 2,000 off the price so that means I need to come up with an extra 3,000 to throw away.  I have allready paid double for this mobile home and could have had a 100,000 house with this amount.  This is total robbery and we all need to band together and get this company and its employees shut down.  I think they must have a bunch of low life crooks working for them.. How could any decent human let someoene be ripped off this way.. I know I am the one who got this financing but I did not relize what I was getting into at the time.. I am thinking of sueing the mobile home park also.

Since I have had this mobile home up for sale I have had several cash offers but the mobile home park will not approved these people to move in.. they say their credit is not good enough, even though they have cash!  I believe it is all a scheme to get me to forclose so the mobile home park can by the mobile home at the auction and then turn around and sell it for profit.. THIS IS BS AND WE NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2009 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Green-Tree-Financing/st-paul-mn-55102-Minnesota-55102/Conseco-Green-Tree-Financing-GREEN-TREE-IS-A-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-AND-DONT-EVER-AND-I-MEAN-E-483288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco - Green Tree Financing