Complaint Review: Conseco - Green Tree Servicing

• Updated: Mon, October 12, 2009

• Reported By: Jon — Azle Texas USA
Conseco - Green Tree Servicing
700 Highlander Blvd. Suite 250 Arlington, Texas United States of America

Conseco - Green Tree Servicing Conseco Threatening,Abusive, Rude, liars, Demanding, Deceptive, just plain illegal. Arlington, Texas

Serial Number on contract does not match serial number on housing certificate that they loaned against. Signature does not match on the contract they produced, it was spelled wrong. Have disclosed private information to parties not on contract. Delivered mobile home to wrong address as listed on contract. Ten years ago. They have lied to me repeatedly for ten years now. They hve threatened my wife, my grandchildren, and my kids. They have threatened to physically remove me from my property which they do not own and keep all my possesions. Ms. Evans, "Called me a Dead beat white boy" I am of american indian desent. Has Presented false documentation.

Made terroristic threats when told they were not allowed on my property, they told me they would send professionals to take care of me. They would cut down my trees, my fences, tear down my storage building, and whatever they had to do to get my manufactured home ( that the serial number does not match they're contract) off my property, which they do not own. Finally sent me a copy of my contract on which it states this contract cannot be assumed under original terms.

They originally financed my home at 11.9% for 30 years, contract states it is a 15 year loan, to which the math on they're contract does not add up, and is incorrect. Date of move in on contract is February, 9, 1999, electrical permit for property was issued april 28th two months after move in date on contract. Contract also states that mobile home to be leveled and have stairs. I lived there 2 months with no utilities and no stairs, they never delivered the stairs, at the time I had gone through major back surgery (L1 and L2 fusions,) and was in a wheelchair. Had to painfully crawl up stumps that were placed by illegal aliens when trailer was set up, also no water, no electric, and no heat. After crawling sixty feet from my driveway through limerock to my front door.

There was a rock pile the size of my mobile home in my front yard along with a tree stump half the size of my trailer that is 16ft. by 60ft., had to remove this stump to have access to my house. If this is what they consider ready to move in I would hate to see what they consider a train wreck. They have vurtually turned my american dream of owning my own home into a nightmare.

Green Tree Servicing Does Not have a license to operate in the state of Texas.

They made it to where I am physically ill to look at the trailer on my property. I have many, many pictures to prove that the following is true.

They call and threaten my wife atleast everyday to the point where she is crying and feels physically ill. Have yelled at and frightened my 4 year old grandson where he is crying hysterically.I no longer want to do any business with this company or any of it's offiliates and furthermore I am in the process of retaining a restraining order against the company and any of it's employees, contacts, or contracted laborers on my property. I have also filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. I am seeking criminal charges for a terroristic threats to my wife, who is not on the contract.

Anyone who knows my birthdate and telephone number can get information from greentree without my permission up to and including faxing you a copy of my contract which they did without permission or question on October 12, 2009. To my knowlegde that is illegal in every state. If this the kind of company you would like to have contact with please contact Ms. Evans toll free at 1-800-643-0202, or 817-524-2072. Fax number: 1-800-438-3421, 817-524-2091

Any attorney or law enforcement agency please contact this website for my information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Green-Tree-Servicing/Arlington-Texas-76015/Conseco-Green-Tree-Servicing-Conseco-ThreateningAbusive-Rude-liars-Demanding-Decept-507999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco - Green Tree Servicing