• Report: #202468

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:Spencer Iowa
Conseco - Green Tree
P.O. BOX 94710 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Conseco - Green Tree ripoff Palatine Illinois

I used to get along with the people in the Conseco office in Rapid City but since Green Tree came into the picture it is a different story. I have tried numerous times to get them to refinance me but they say they arent a loan company, then what are they? If they arent a loan company what are they doing in business? Three years ago my brother passed away and I lost $17000 in income into the household they reduced my payment amountfrom $332 to $210 a month, something I could afford on what I make, then they jacked it back up. Ive asked them time after time to refinance but they wont. I dont want to lose my home but I cant find anyone to refinance a mobile home.

I did get them off my back and off my phone. Ya know how when you call they say the call may be monitored? Well I told them I wanted the same courtesy- every thing either by mail or by email. Now my phone doesnt ring 20 times a day and I'm harrassed anymore. Everyone should do this right away.

I would like to know how they can get away with treating people the way they do and why they wont refinance any of their own customers other then the fact they want screw everyone over. I intend to contact the Attoney generals office in this state and also my state congressional officials about this as soon as possible to see if they can come up with anything.

Spencer, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Green-Tree/Palatine-Illinois-60094-4710/Conseco-Green-Tree-ripoff-Palatine-Illinois-202468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco - Green Tree