Handle

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2004

• Reported By:Adamsville Tennessee
Conseco GreenTree Cavalry
322 Minnesota Street Nationwide U.S.A.

Conseco GreenTree Cavalry Ripoff Deceived Administrative Blunders Predatory Lending Saint Paul Multiple Cities Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Contact the FBI

*UPDATE Employee: CAVALRY ISN'T A RIP OFF

*Consumer Suggestion: Found this website..

*Consumer Comment: Conseco & Cavalry ..they are charged off and Cavalry will buy the defiency balance from Conseco or any other finance company..

*Consumer Comment: Car Loans Too

*Consumer Comment: Keep us informed will you..

*Consumer Comment: Tammy of Lowville

*Consumer Comment: I wouldn't give them one dime

A few questionable practices by Conseco/Greentree/Cavalry:

1 Monthly Billing Stopped.
2. No default given to borrower
3. Consecos legal Depart. was to backend 3 late payments and loan would continue, then didnt.
4. Consecos Recovery requested then refused restitution
when payment was to be made.
5. Consecos Recovery then calls back wanting to negotiate
pay-off then refused to settle on an amount.
6. Used an address two year old to request a repossession
title from State.
7. Sold home before it was removed [while negotiating pay-
off with borrower]
8. Sold property for 10,799.00 more than Conseco reported.

The above needs to be addressed...however, with CFSs Chapter 11, there is little can be done till the dust settles...My question to anyone that reads this is...

Just who is Cavalry SVP II, LLC and why are they not listed in the BMCs [Bankruptcy Management Corpration], information on Consecos Bankruptcy?

If you have any information about Cavalry please reply as a rebuttal...and if you have been told by BKB & Associates that they are collecting money for the federal government in reference to Cavalry, please do the same...

By the way, BKB is NOT collecting money for the federal government, for those who dont know.

I have called, the court, the trustee, creditors, and no one seems to know who Cavalry is to Conseco.

Any information about Cavalry and BKB & Associates are vital in helping you and others! Thank you for time in reading this and good luck.

Terri
Adamsville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-GreenTree-Cavalry/nationwide/Conseco-GreenTree-Cavalry-Ripoff-Deceived-Administrative-Blunders-Predatory-Lending-Saint-47161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco GreenTree Cavalry

AUTHOR: Deb - (U.S.A.)

We did contact the FBI and the FBI is currently investigating our dealer! They are hoping to be able to get to Green Tree through our dealer, which is why I am giving this suggestion. We met with our agent yesterday and turned over all documents we had pertaining to our loan showing all of the fraud involved. I will update as we progress with our investiga...

Contact the FBI

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

Contact your local FBI office, but not about Conseco/Green Tree but your dealer or Mobile home dealer. They are the ones who put you with Conseco/Green Tree. We are going through a similiar situation and we have found down right forgery and fraud in our loan. The FBI can get into your dealer then through the dealer get to Conseco/ Green Tree.

Since Green Tree is not FDIC insured the FBI cannot go direct to them. They need another avenue. Your dealer. Most dealers had scams going with Conseco/Green Tree, ours was receiving kick backs, totally illegal. This will get the FBI into Green Tree, along with the fact that not only was our Mobile home loan fraudulent but many others. That is my suggestion.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Lisa M. - (U.S.A.)

I'm being threatend and harrassed by BKB Associates about a lawsuit against me for a lemon car that was sold to me. The company repossesed the vehicle because it did not run and they refused to help with repairs. They sold the vehicle and received money, but turned my name over to BKB Associates in Lewisville, TX for collection. They have been making harrassing calls to me at work and everything.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CAVALRY ISN'T A RIP OFF

AUTHOR: TINA - (U.S.A.)

HI! I WORK FOR CAVALRY AND WHAT WE DO IS PURCHASE DEBT FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES (EX: AMERICREDIT & CONSECO-GREENTREE) WHERE THE CUSTOMERS HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE. WE ARE VERY MUCH SO DOING EVERYTHING LEGAL. WE ALSO HAVE A WEBSITE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. IT IS WWW.CAVALRYINVESTMENTS.COM. OUR NAME USE TO BE CAVALRY INVESTMENTS BUT WE CHANGED IT TO CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES BECAUSE WE BUY BULKS OF PORTFOLIOS (NOT PICTURES). SOMETIMES DEBTERS CALL US UP FURIOUS BECAUSE THE DEBT IS 50% MORE THAN WHAT THEY REMEMBER AND THE REASON BEING IS BECAUSE WE ADD ON THE INTEREST RATE FROM THE DAY THE DEBT WAS CHARGED OFF (LEGALLY). AND THE CHARGE OFF DATE COULD'VE BEEN 20 YEARS PRIOR. UNDERSTAND?

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE POST THEM AND I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL ANSWER THEM THE BEST TO MY ACKNOWLEDGE.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Found this website..

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

Thanks Kevin for the explanation. I found this website that features the lowdown on the different collection agencies that buy off deficiency loans.

Hit the Back space and you will see Calvary there plus LTD Financial Services, two companies that were mentioned here in these pages on conseco.

I hope you find them as helpful as I did.

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

I happen to know people who work for both of the above named companies, Conseco & Cavalry are 2 different companies, Conseco finances home, cars, ect... and when they are repo'd, forclosed on ect.. they are charged off and Cavalry will buy the defiency balance from Conseco or any other finance company.......

Car Loans Too

AUTHOR: Timara - (U.S.A.)

I decided to do a little research on Cavalry, LLC and could not find and accessable information on the internet.

Cavalry, LLC has contacted me regarding a debt due them that they purchased from a company called Americredit. The loan happens to be on a car and not a home, but I find it interesting that I have run into the same problems as the person dealing with Conseco/Cavalry LLC.

My husband and I have been trying to find out information on them. Something just isn't right.
They came and repossessed my car after having made payment arrangements then stated that they wanted full payment. We recently found out that the car was sold to a private dealer (not at public auction) in Florida for $1500.00. This dealership is also the same company that sells vehicles to the company in Michigan where I purchased the car from. Like I said, something doesn't jive. Please, if you have any info on Cavalry, LLC, I would be interested in viewing it.

Keep us informed will you..

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

Terry I do believe that there smells something fishy going on with this Calvary. Thank you for putting this out there. I do believe that they might have a deal in the pot. I would still go to that Attorney General of the State and send a letter to the judge who is handling the case and tell them what your experience with Conseco and Calvary is. It cannot hurt. And who knows. Something may come of it. I wish you luck...

Tammy of Lowville

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

I know where BKB Associate's are, Lewisville, TX...Cavalry is a different story. I posted before in the attempt to reach ANYONE about these entities...I know BKB is collecting money for Cavalry, AKA; Conseco. THIS I KNOW AS FACT. [An attorney is already in the process of handling BKB bad debt collection pratices. I just wanted to get the word out]

As for Cavalry...I am in question as to how and if, Conseco has filed for Bankruptcy and is collecting money under the name of Cavalry.

Conseco does not have them included in their bankruptcy anywhere..I have checked and have been in personal contact with BMC, I can not find them as an exclusion, nor can I find where Conseco sold any of their assets to Cavalry before filing Chapter 13. Anyone that wants to read about this bankruptcy should go to bmccorp.com.

As previously stated, I do not understand how the court, BMC, and the trustee for Consecos Bankruptcy do not know who Cavalry is...this may be explained easily and has no importance...but, from where I am standing it seems that Conseco has a sweet deal going on that no one knows about...I just want the facts...no one seems to have them, whether that be, Conseco sold assets to Cavalry before their bankruptcy and is on the up and up...or ???????

Best wishes to all and good luck! As previously stated any information about any dealings with BKB & Associate and Cavalry, LLC in conjunction with Conseco Financial will be a benefit in clearing up this matter or starting a fire.

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

I did a search on the internet and I could find nothing on either one of these two companies. Every avenue I tried, I came up with an empty. Have you tried getting information from the Better Business Bureau? Do you know what state they are supposedly operating out of or working for.

If you suspect fraudulent practices, contact the Attorney General of your State. This may be an attempt to fraud you. This company may not even be affiliated with Conseco. They may have accessed credit reports and got the information and are using this situation to extort money from you.

I wouldn't give them one dime especially if you don't have notice and documentation from Conseco stating that this company is in fact handling their collection activities.