Complaint Review: Conseco Greentree Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 20, 2004

• Reported By:galena Missouri
Conseco Greentree Financial
7360 South Kyrene Road Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Conseco A.k.a Greentree Financial victims of conseco a.k.a. greentree unite! let's get the lying cheaters. Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: conseco "victims" share your story

I am a conseco/greentree victim. Not customer....victim! That's what anyone who deals with them will end up. I have read so many complaints on this company it just amazes me. I am sad for my situation and for all you others out there, but I am also glad that I am not alone.
I have had harrassing phone calls at home and at work, rude customer service people (if you can call them that),been lied to constantly, have had fees added on so that now they say I owe them $13,000.00 more than i borrowed in june 1999. They said that $8,000.00 was for attorneys fees...I got a letter last year from an attorney threatening a foreclosure sale. A letter!!!! $8,000.00 to send a letter! At that time I had no choice but to extend the loan or lose my house.
Anyway I could go on and on about the way they operate but if you are reading this then you probably already know what I am talking about...you are a conseco greentree victim also.
Did anyone of you know that there is a "National Code Of Mortgage Company Servicing"? It is a federal guideline that mortgage companies must follow. I found it on realtytimes.com and it is very interesting.
I think it is time to somehow band together and give those lying, cheaters what they deserve....a class action lawsuit like they did against Fairbanks mortgage.
What I don't understand is how they can get away with filing for bankruptcy when they have cheated so many people out of their money and their homes?
Where is all that money that you steal from poor people on a daily basis Conseco? People that you prey on day after day? Maybe your day will come to have to answer that one. I want to be there to see it

Evelyn
galena, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2004 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Greentree-Financial/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Conseco-Aka-Greentree-Financial-victims-of-conseco-aka-greentree-unite-lets-get-th-94922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Greentree Financial

conseco "victims" share your story

AUTHOR: Evelyn - (U.S.A.)

are you a conseco/greentree "victim" like me ???? Want to share your experiences and maybe find a way to help each other? Go to aol chat room "conseco victim"....it will be a way for us to talk and perhaps find a way to fight this lying, cheating, home stealing,thieving company. hope to hear from you soon.