Complaint Review: Conseco Greentree Servicing

• Submitted: Thu, July 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 01, 2004

• Reported By:goldsboro North Carolina
Conseco Greentree Servicing
1400 Turbine Drive Suite 200 Rapid City, South Dakota U.S.A.

Conseco Greentree Servicing ripoff it was suppose to have insurance on the mobile home credit life for if my husband died it would be paid off. but all it had was accidental death and life. Rapid City South Dakota

When my husband died I sent all the paper work to have the insurance filed to pay off the mobile home. I was then told there was no such insurance. we had been paying for credit life or we thought we had been on the mortgage. the insurance was threw conseco finance of course. the cash price for the home was $21,600.00 -1,100 down payment =20,800.00+title fees+20,835.00 finance charge 41559.00 annual percentage rate 11.25% total payments 62394.00 total deferred payment price 63494.00 payable in 300 monthly instalments of 207.98.plus we were suppose to have a three ton air conditioner with it, but there isn't one.

i have been called every day some times foue times a day. talked to like i was nothing. these people that work for these companies are hatefull and mean. and this has been happening all the time. and got worse sence my husband died. we never recived a policy until i got the insurance commisioner into it and they sent me a copy of a life and accidental death policy. i have paid over a third of this off. and now i'm having trouble making the payments. i will probably lose my home. my husband died here in this home. he thought he had insurance that would cover him if he died for any reason. but i guess he didn't. they where at first greetree finance then coseco fiance now green tree servicing. what next.

goldsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2004 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Greentree-Servicing/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-57701/Conseco-Greentree-Servicing-ripoff-it-was-suppose-to-have-insurance-on-the-mobile-home-cre-97191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco Greentree Servicing