Complaint Review: Conseco-Greentree

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Michigan
jdewing1991@yahoo.com Columbus, Michigan U.S.A.

Conseco-Greentree Help for all you Conseco-Greentree Victims!!!!!! Columbus Michigan

I have been with Conseco-Greentree for 7 years now, and though I have not been behind with them over 28 days I can understand how harrasing they can be cause I get 3 phone calls a day every day past my due date. But what I can't understand is how this company is getting away with all the threats and harrassment not to metion the fraudelant charges to bank accounts that people did not authorize? Has any one heard of "The Fair Debt Collection Practice Act" FDCPA for short ? What they are doing is illegal PERIOD!!! If this company did any of what I have read on this web page I would take action. My advice to all is next time they call the first thing you say is " I am recording this phone conversation" then do so record everthing. Then take your answering machine or what ever you used to record several conversations to a Attorny & file complaints with the better buisness bureau in your county- state. I recommend you all look up "Fair Debt Collection Practice Act" take notes then implement them. My guess is the first time you tell them that you are recording the phone call they will hang up or they will have to stick to what they tell you and agree to. Make sure you ask about anything being charged to your account. Tell them to mail you proof on all & any legal action being brought against you. Last I knew the Fair Debt Act is a Fedral Act so it applies to all States. For any one who still has questions feel free to reply to this posting.

Columbus, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Greentree/Columbus-Michigan-48063/Conseco-Greentree-Help-for-all-you-Conseco-Greentree-Victims-Columbus-Michigan-288080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco-Greentree