Complaint Review: Conseco - Greentree

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2004

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
Conseco - Greentree
345 St.peter St. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-950-1233
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Conseco/Greentree rip-off! Auto loan fraud! St. Paul Minnesota

I have a motorcycle loan from Conseco. They have been adding insurance to my account for 3yrs but I never found out until my I pulled my credit for a car loan. It took me 6mths and a lot of phone calls to figure out that much. However, my insurance company has never changed. I have faxed over policies and my insurance company. Conseco is still charging me and ruining my credit.

They are so nasty when I call and always hang up on me when I tell them my problem. I have been fighting this for the last 2 yrs. If anybody has any advice please email or don't hesitate to call me. I will support any fight against them. I'm sorry for all the people who have fell victim to this unprofessionalism!

jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Greentree/St-Paul-Minnesota/ConsecoGreentree-rip-off-Auto-loan-fraud-St-Paul-Minnesota-96291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco - Greentree