Complaint Review: Conseco

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2003

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Conseco
9035 Wadworth Parkway #2300 Westminster, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-431-0504
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Green Tree AKA Conseco Finance ripoff business from hell Westminster Colorado

Rip-off didn't pay contractors who worked on repossesed homes .....

My husband and his business partner were approched by a Conseco representitive last summer to refurbish repossesed mobile homes and mow there lawns. This guy promissed they would get a check once a month for the work they did. However, when the bills were submitted, there was always something wrong (in their minds) with the way the bill was submitted. After having resubmitting bills I don't know how many times, we were informed that Conseco had filed bankrupcy and we would not get paid. My husband lost $3000.00 to these crooks.

Now, I read on the rip off report that they are hasseling people they made loans to. That makes me sick. It's ok for them not to pay somebody but, let you get behind a little and they use terrorist tacktics to try to get their payment?! We can't even call them about the money that is owed to us because we were included in their bankrupcy. What con artists!!! I hope All of the officers of the company end up in jail, in a cell with a big guy named Bubba who wants them to be their girlfriend!!!

Tim
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2003 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco/Westminster-Colorado-80021/Green-Tree-AKA-Conseco-Finance-ripoff-business-from-hell-Westminster-Colorado-64918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco