Complaint Review: Conservative Care Specialists

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: M — Los Angeles California United States of America
Conservative Care Specialists
5901 W Olympic Blvd Ste 204 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Conservative Care Specialists Jason Hymes This is worst doctor I have EVER encountered-EVER Los Angeles, California

Visiting Dr. Hymes was the most degrading experience I've ever had- without exaggeration.  I have been dealing with chronic pain for 3 years and have had several nerve and spine injection procedures.  I felt defeated and weak.  As mentioned by many who have seen him, he is aggressive and dismissive.  Twice during the appointment he left for a personal call. He gives you the sense that you are there to drug hunt, which is not necessarily uncalled for; however, when a patient's chart documents the issue and absolutely everything has been vetted through an HMO, you would think there would be a sliver of compassion.  Every time he left to talk to BANK OF AMERICA, I called my husband in tears trying to make sense of why a pain management physician would treat any patient the way I was treated. My husband was ready to leave work to give him a verbal lashing as he has witness the retched pain for all these years first hand.  After calling my PCP (in, incidentally, a rude way, as well), his tone softened.  By then, I had lost all trust and felt disgusted. This, in a span of maybe 5 minutes of an actual examination.To add insult to injury, four months later...A bill for $604, less my CO-PAY of $30!  Now, they claim they don't accept my insurance when this was not mentioned when I arrived and handed them my insurance card and $30 co-pay. Not to mention the fact that I was referred, which means that it should be covered.  It makes me wonder if he projects his own cunning onto those of his patients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conservative-Care-Specialists/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Conservative-Care-Specialists-Jason-Hymes-This-is-worst-doctor-I-have-EVER-encountered-EVE-1004825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conservative Care Specialists