Complaint Review: Consoles For Less - , Refurbishedwiis

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:middletown Delaware
Consoles For Less - , Refurbishedwiis
www.refurbishedwiis.com, www.refurbishedwiis.com/privacy.php Internet U.S.A.

Consoles For Less - Refurbishedwiis I ordered a refurbished wii online from consoles for less.I was able to track thee order online for a period of time Internet

I ordered a refurbished wii online from consoles for less I keep checking to see where the status of my order are and it keep saying that in process it been since in august 08/10/08 and we are in october ,with hope never to see my order,I try calling so many time keep getting answering machine I leave a message and no one call me back they charge my credit card and I haven get my order yet could someone help. In what to do to get my money back.THANK. YOU.

lynn
middletown, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consoles-For-Less-Refurbishedwiis/internet/Consoles-For-Less-Refurbishedwiis-I-ordered-a-refurbished-wii-online-from-consoles-for-l-382277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consoles For Less - , Refurbishedwiis